Become a Member
Personal referrals are the most effective form of advertising and the basis of Network Exchange. Ads in newspapers and trade journals can cost hundreds of dollars per issue. A sales person can cost your company thousands in payroll, benefits and taxes. Radio and television ads are expensive and typically the wrong marketing media for small businesses. Unfortunately, some forms of advertising result in nothing more than frustration. However, leads from Network Exchange members will cost you no more than a small amount of your time and, in return, net you much more profit than the Network Exchange dues. Network Exchange offers the forum and opportunity to build strong professional and social relationships, having fellow members become part of your sales force. These relationships lead to those valuable referrals to help your business succeed.
Weekly Breakfast Meetings
- Every Wednesday from 7:00am to 8:30am prompt
- Spotlight speaker from among members each week
- Meetings held in private room at Vic’s All Star Kitchen at 201 Main Street in downtown Pleasanton
Exclusive Category Assignment
- Each member has exclusive rights to a business category. No other company in direct competition with an existing member will be allowed to join the Network Exchange.
- See list of current active members categories in the “Members & Services” section of this website. If you are interested in joining the Network Exchange and want to see if your service category is open click here.
Business Profile Page
- Members receive a full business profile page on this website.